In a more sober but no less elegant version, the “Brodé” T-shirt is graced with two embroideries in organic cotton thread on the front and back. Its undyed fabric gives a mottled look, with slightly visible hemp threads.
It has a digital certificate (NFC Technology) which will allow you to obtain both the authenticity, the uniqueness of your product as well as the guarantee on the transparency of its production, on its multiple lives.
Natural fabric without dye: 55% Hemp & 45% Organic cotton (OCS certified), knitted and stabilized in France.
Ribbing: Organic Cotton and Recycled Elastane.
Organic Cotton Yarn Embroidery (France)
Label made of recycled Polyester (France) and NFC Technology produced in Italy.
The size chip is inside the t-shirt, in the left side seam when worn.
In the photos above, Carmela is 1m68 and wears S. Mao is 1m77 and wears M.
Size advice: Take your usual size if you want to wear it oversized. If you want it to be a little more fitted, you can take a size below if the length of the t-shirt allows it. Do not hesitate to take note of the size chart below.
Hemp is a living material : your t-shirt requires delicate cleaning inside out at 30° and a light spin cycle.
Prefer an organic laundry so as not to attack the natural fiber.
Do not tumble dry (Causes fabric shrinkage and flocking to detach).
Spread the garment out, hang up and leave to air dry.
Never iron or use steam over the smart label.
How to get it ?
Check your phone’s eligibility for the NFC function. Without this option, the phone will not capture the smart label.
- Enable NFC on your phone if needed.
- Bring your phone closer to the black label with the logo at the bottom right of your t-shirt (Where the NFC is captured depends on the brand of the phone. Example: APPLE at the top next to the lens, SAMSUNG at the center, etc.)
- You will be automatically redirected to the customer experience.
A summary e-mail will be sent to you upon validation of the order.
Free delivery from 160 €. Hand delivery possible.
- Delivery to a Relay Point via Colissimo: 2 to 4 working days in Metropolitan France.
- Home delivery with or without signature via Colissimo: 2 working days in Metropolitan France.
- Home delivery with Delivengo: 2 to 5 working days in the European Union.
- Home delivery with Delivengo: 6-12 working days to UK and Switzerland.
Write to us at email@example.com within 14 days to express your desire to make a return. Do not hesitate to consult our “Delivery and Return” section at the bottom of the page.