Different options are available to you to give your product a second life:
New committed and innovative clothing brand
Why Hemp for this first Collection?
Considered one of the most environmentally friendly and responsible fibers in the world, hemp has many virtues for developing affordable and sustainable fashion. Its rapid and natural growth rate reduces the need for water by 80%, avoids the use of pesticides, and makes hemp an undeniable carbon sink. Its management, distribution, and local storage minimize CO2 emissions.
Yesterday forgotten, today spearhead of a responsible economy for its many qualities, hemp intruded into many sectors of activity, fuel, cleaning products, insulation of the habitat, textile decoration and even skin care.
Certified Organic Cotton
The T-shirt from the 01.Origin collection is made from certified organic cotton according to the Organic Content Standard. Environmental requirements are met (no pesticides or GMOs, reduced water consumption...) and transparency about the product is highlighted.
In regards to the sweatshirts and hoodies from the second collection, organic cotton has been carefully selected without any chemical products and with a reasonable use of water. Each delivery of yarn to the weaver is accompanied by a certificate.
A new passive technology that brings many advantages to the textile industry. Already used by major luxury brands to fight counterfeiting, this label will bring a breath of fresh air to eco-responsible fashion.
How to obtain it ?
- Activate NFC function on your phone if necessary.
- Approach your phone to the black label with the logo located at the bottom right of your t-shirt (The NFC capture location depends on the phone brand. Example: APPLE at the top next to the lens, SAMSUNG in the center…)
- You will be automatically redirected to the customer experience.It’s your turn to play!
Enriched experience with numerous benefits
Second product life & Recycling
- Give it or resell it on second-hand platforms (optimization of traceability through digital certificate)
- If your product is used, you can drop it off at a collection point for recycling, proposed by the eco-organization Re-Fashion : https://refashion.fr/citoyen/fr/point-dapport
“Alliance of fashion and passive technology in a virtuous garment, in a Mission-driven company that develops low-carbon collections in France: if Wavi adds the keywords slow fashion, it is indeed about actions and not just marketing talk. Alicia and Loris, brother and sister, have created a brand of smart clothes tracked with NFC (Near Field Communication) labels, allowing for optimized maintenance, traceability, and recyclability of products. The first piece is an oversized hemp and cotton T-shirt, entirely designed in France, a pilot for a complete collection of essentials in the future.”